As an employee, I performed QA tasks on the Nevada private insurance exchange software which was in preparation for development of an exclusive WAB private exchange. The QA tasks were:
- Using the exchange to set up accounts for singles, married couples with and without children, and domestic partners with and without children.
- Comparing the results of the exchange usage against the several user guides.
- Reporting the results on a weekly basis to upper management.
I also performed the following tasks:
- Updated the Nevada Health Insurance Exchange (HIX) User Guides in Word.
- Created a user guide for the printing software.
- Created developer reference materials for an insurance quoting system.
- Created SOP documents for an insurance quoting system and printing exchange.
- Created training materials for SQL developers.
Visit the Word and Brown website at http://www.wordandbrown.com.