As an employee, I worked with software developers, to create and update documents for the Wiki and publish guides. The guides were incorporated into the Wiki content and were included in the shipped Resolve software.
The following is a list of tasks:
- Coordinated with Managed and Professional Services, Pre-Sales, and Sales to obtain critical client workarounds and support information.
- Wrote process documents for tag definitions in the Wiki.
- Created project timelines and milestones for technical documentation.
- Used the Agile System to learn and write about new features, and enhancements.
- Used SharePoint for capturing workarounds for features that were being improved.
- Established standards for the Wiki for the developers to enter or revise content.
- Created, updated, and published procedural guides. Converted the final FrameMaker versions to help files using RoboHelp 8.
- Updated the company’s Documentation Website with new features, bug fixes, and best practices (How To documents) using HTML/CSS.
- Created Documentation Website profiles for access to the website.
- Established policies for future writers to add, change, or delete content in website.
- Incorporated the new branding scheme into the documentation after approval.
- Used JIRA and Agile to coordinate the updating and QA testing of the procedural guides.
Visit the website at http://www.resolvesystems.com/.
- Walk Through Example
- Service Desk Automation Guide_v1.0
- Resolve Users Guide for v3.4
- Resolve Installation Guide for v3.4
- Resolve Getting Started Guide for v3.4
- Resolve EMA Administration Guide_v1-5
- Knowledge Management User Manual for v13
- Event Management Guide
- ActionTask Examples